Welcome Guest!
 1001best
Survey for Secondary Teachers of Government & Social Studies  Cindy Koeppel
 Feb 12, 2009 12:18 PST

The Dirksen Congressional Center of Pekin, Il --
http://www.dirksencongressionalcenter.org -- has partnered with Federal
Network, Inc. of Washington, DC -- http://www.fednet.net/ -- to develop
a website geared to secondary teachers of Government and Social Studies.
Our initial idea is this: the teacher in the classroom, when teaching
concepts and terms relevant to the legislative branch, will be able to
show sample footage from the House and Senate organized in a glossary
format. If, for example, you are teaching about a filibuster, you will
be able to click on "filibuster" and see digitized video of senators
filibustering.

We are very excited by the prospects for this cutting-edge offering. In
order to make this conceptual product a success, we seek your feedback
and commentary. The product is for teachers, so we appreciate your
thoughtful input. The survey will take less than five minutes to
complete.

Thank you for participating. Your feedback is important.

SURVEY:    http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228RNXYEBSU

Cindy Koeppel
ckoe-@dirksencenter.org

The Dirksen Congressional Center