Welcome Guest!
 cod
Hi Gang....is this alliance still on? Hit 28:9 Monarch HARD  Don
 Mar 20, 2001 12:14 PST
Hey gang,

I have been busy with my daughters surgery. She is great btw.

I haven't been that concerned about utopia as you can imagine. Now that I am
back, I wanted to know if this alliance is still on??

The list is dead, so here is a war target. They JUST declared on us, and
then they gangbanged me, the monarch here <grin>

SO, if you would all be so kind as to pay their monarch a visit or two, as
per alliance norm, it would be appreciated.

June 7th We have found thieves from Black Wing (28:9) causing trouble within
our lands!
June 7th We have found thieves from Black Wing (28:9) causing trouble within
our lands!
June 7th We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands.
Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
[...]
June 7th Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Black Wing (28:9)
causing trouble on our lands!
June 12th 203 of our soldiers were found dead today!
June 12th We have found thieves from Land of Pico (28:9) causing trouble
within our lands!
June 12th We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands.
Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
June 12th We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands.
Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
June 12th We have found thieves from Land of Pico (28:9) causing trouble
within our lands!
June 12th We have found thieves from Kangered (28:9) causing trouble within
our lands!
June 12th 86,490gc were stolen from our coffers!
June 12th 12 acres of homes burned down!
June 12th 817 of our people were kidnapped!
June 12th Rioting has started amongst our people. Our tax collection efforts
will be hampered for 7 days!
June 12th We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands.
Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
June 12th 175 of our soldiers were found dead today!
June 12th We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands.
Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
June 12th We have found thieves from Kangered (28:9) causing trouble within
our lands!
June 12th 8375 of our runes were stolen!
June 12th We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands.
Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
June 12th 785 of our people were kidnapped!
June 12th We have found thieves from Kangered (28:9) causing trouble within
our lands!
June 12th Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Kangered (28:9)
causing trouble on our lands!
June 12th Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Kangered (28:9)
causing trouble on our lands!
June 12th Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Kangered (28:9)
causing trouble on our lands!
June 12th Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Kangered (28:9)
causing trouble on our lands!

So, are you still with me? I am back and ready to rock ! Start posting
those who declare against you, and let's get going!

Best regards,

King Don