Welcome Guest!
 cod
A $240.00 Free Gift For You! Simply Because We're Subscribed To The Same Very In  Real Estate Wealth For Laymen
 Jan 13, 2002 20:54 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C19C6E.B323FBA0

A $240.00 Free Gift For You! Simply Because We're
Subscribed To The Same Very Interesting List!

Our Real Estate Wealth For Laymen eNewsletter Shows
An Effective Approach To Building Your Real Estate
Empire With Or Without Money! Everyone Wants Real
Estate And We'll Show You How To Get It Right In
Our Monthly eNewsletter!

In our eNewsletter you'll learn the fine art of making
buying and selling real estate very profitable! Information
that works anywhere - worldwide! Real estate is always
good for the savvy investor, even in the so-called buyer
or seller markets. The world is headed for bad times, but
it doesn't have to hurt your real estate investments. We'll
show you how to position yourself and avoid the pitfalls
others will surely suffer. As a bonus, we'll show you how
to turn those losers into winners! From our documented
experiences we'll tell you how to make the coming
"economic downturn" very profitable and sweet! In
short, we'll tell you how to buy, or sell, with or without
money and turn your deals into Real Estate Gold! The
eNewsletter subscription is $240.00 a year -- It's Yours Free
If You Subscribe Today! Find it at: http://www.baron-fancy.com

A Golden Opportunity For You Ad

When you're on the net, you make money for everyone
except yourself. You make your Internet Service Provider
money. You make the search engine you use money. You
even make those who own the web pages you visit money,
you're making us money by going to our site. The truly
overwhelming thing is: these companies charge you for
making money for them! Nothing says you can't make
money like that also!

When you're on the net you make money for everyone
but yourself, when every opportunity is there for you also.
We in Going Platinum think that is unfair. Join us and make
using the Internet an income producing opportunity for
you too. It's your right to make money using the Internet
just like you do now! To take advantage of this opportunity
go to http://www.baron-fancy.com and after subscribing to the
eNewsletter click on the left-hand menu button titled "Money
On The Net" and sign up for the Going Platinum program.
Do not take the "free" option, get serious about your future.

This Is A "Global" Opportunity For You Ad

After you sign up for Going Platinum and have your
instant web site automatically made, go back to our
site at http://www.baron-fancy.com and click on the
left-hand menu button again on the one titled "Get
Credit Cards" and you'll find a graphic about the
powerful "Global Debit Card". Click on the golden
graphic and sign up for the card, but do yourself a
favor and don't take the free option here either. The
object is for you to make money. There is no free lunch.

This Absolutely Super Hot "Global Debit Card" Can Be Your
Passport To Freedom And Power! This thing is great, for
national and international travelers, Internet use, students,
shoppers, and those that can't get a bank account to cash
checks. It has a banner ad on the eNewsletter pop-up
subscription page to click on after subscribing . This card
is worth getting big time! What is truly wonderful, no
Social Security Number is needed to get one! You can't
miss it! Find Your Absolutely Super Hot Personal
"Global Debit Card" at: http://www.baron-fancy.com

It's your money, your remarkable "Global Debit Card"
will allow you to take rightful control of it and your life.
If you have problems getting and using checking accounts,
then this card will work for you. If you don't like carrying
a lot of cash, this will work for you. If you need to transfer
money, it works well there also! This thing is powerful,
don't miss it! Take authority! Your money is power to
whomever controls it! Sign up for your personal "Global
Debit Card" today! Freedom, Power and Control are
waiting for you!

Now that you have two cash flow vehicles, your "Global
Debit Card" and a "Going Platinum" Internet web site
and connection, to build your mega monthly residual
cash incomes and your free subscription to our monthly
eNewsletter you have stepped into the realm of the
elect of the elect. Welcome aboard!

Every month our Real Estate Wealth For Laymen eNewsletter
goes really deep into getting started on buying and selling
Real Estate for profit, with or without money! Read every
issue and take notes.

This has been another very remarkable month for the eNewsletter!
Everyday many more new subscribers start on their road to Real
Estate Wealth For Laymen. What is totally awesome is: this US based
brokerage has subscribers from all around the world! Isn't that
interesting? I told our subscribers in the past everybody wants the
security that owning Real Estate brings! But you have to do it right!
I have helped many people get going in the right direction the last
28 years and I know how to do it even better now! By becoming a
member of the elect of the elect with your new Going Platinum web
site and the internet connection, and now having your Global Debit
Card for cashing checks and getting control of your money and your
subscription for the awesome information source Real Estate Wealth
For Laymen eNewsletter you have started in the right direction toward
making serious money like the big boys and girls do everyday of the
year "24/7"! Again, welcome!

We are really looking forward to working with you, seeing you grow,
and staying in touch. Now that you're in the elect of the elect group,
tell your friends about our free eNewsletter subscription and your cash
generating vehicles, Going Platinum and your Global Debit Card. Give
them an opportunity to grow in power too! It's the secret of great success.

Bless you again and excitingly yours, See you at the top!!!!!

Ron "Boots" Stacey
Principle Broker
Promised Realty
Box 708
Clackamas, Oregon 97015

P.S. The World's Largest Department Store!
And of course don't forget those at the Country Living Store
and Promised Realty. Look at their wonderful personal, home,
and office products you will soon want and need! You'll see them
all at: http://www.baron-fancy.com Country Living Store

P.S.S. Promote your web site here!!
While you're at it, get a load of extra free promotion for
your Going Platinum web site and Global Debit Card
businesses, submit your site to our FFA pages at:
http://www.baron-fancy.com/FFA_01.html by starting
with FFA pages, you can now meet thousand and
thousands of new great people each and everyday!
Don't pass up the beginning blessings!!!! Go put your
Going Platinum web site and Global Debit Card
businesses on our FFA!!

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C19C6E.B323FBA0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=4>A $240.00 Free Gift For You! Simply Because We're
<BR>Subscribed To The Same Very Interesting List!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Our Real Estate Wealth For Laymen eNewsletter Shows<BR>An
Effective Approach To Building Your Real Estate <BR>Empire With Or Without
Money! Everyone Wants Real <BR>Estate And We'll Show You How To Get It Right In
<BR>Our Monthly eNewsletter! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>In our eNewsletter you'll learn the fine art of making
<BR>buying and selling real estate very profitable! Information <BR>that works
anywhere - worldwide! Real estate is always <BR>good for the savvy investor,
even in the so-called buyer <BR>or seller markets. The world is headed for bad
times, but <BR>it doesn't have to hurt your real estate investments. We’ll
<BR>show you how to position yourself and avoid the pitfalls <BR>others will
surely suffer. As a bonus, we'll show you how <BR>to turn those losers into
winners! From our documented <BR>experiences we'll tell you how to make the
coming <BR>"economic downturn" very profitable and sweet! In <BR>short, we'll
tell you how to buy, or sell, with or without <BR>money and turn your deals into
Real Estate Gold! The <BR>eNewsletter subscription is $240.00 a year -- It's
Yours Free <BR>If You Subscribe Today! Find it at: <A
href="http://www.baron-fancy.com">http://www.baron-fancy.com</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>A Golden Opportunity For You Ad</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>When you're on the net, you make money for everyone <BR>except
yourself. You make your Internet Service Provider <BR>money. You make the search
engine you use money. You <BR>even make those who own the web pages you visit
money, <BR>you're making us money by going to our site. The truly
<BR>overwhelming thing is: these companies charge you for <BR>making money for
them! Nothing says you can't make <BR>money like that also! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>When you're on the net you make money for everyone <BR>but
yourself, when every opportunity is there for you also. <BR>We in Going Platinum
think that is unfair. Join us and make <BR>using the Internet an income
producing opportunity for <BR>you too. It's your right to make money using the
Internet <BR>just like you do now! To take advantage of this opportunity <BR>go
to <A href="http://www.baron-fancy.com">http://www.baron-fancy.com</A> and after
subscribing to the <BR>eNewsletter click on the left-hand menu button titled
"Money <BR>On The Net" and sign up for the Going Platinum program. <BR>Do not
take the "free" option, get serious about your future.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>This Is A "Global" Opportunity For You Ad</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>After you sign up for Going Platinum and have your <BR>instant
web site automatically made, go back to our <BR>site at <A
href="http://www.baron-fancy.com">http://www.baron-fancy.com</A> and click on
the <BR>left-hand menu button again on the one titled "Get <BR>Credit Cards" and
you'll find a graphic about the <BR>powerful "Global Debit Card". Click on the
golden <BR>graphic and sign up for the card, but do yourself a <BR>favor and
don't take the free option here either. The <BR>object is for you to make money.
There is no free lunch.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>This Absolutely Super Hot "Global Debit Card" Can Be Your
<BR>Passport To Freedom And Power! This thing is great, for <BR>national and
international travelers, Internet use, students,<BR>shoppers, and those that
can't get a bank account to cash <BR>checks. It has a banner ad on the
eNewsletter pop-up <BR>subscription page to click on after subscribing . This
card <BR>is worth getting big time! What is truly wonderful, no <BR>Social
Security Number is needed to get one! You can't <BR>miss it! Find Your
Absolutely Super Hot Personal <BR>"Global Debit Card" at: <A
href="http://www.baron-fancy.com">http://www.baron-fancy.com</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>It's your money, your remarkable "Global Debit Card" <BR>will
allow you to take rightful control of it and your life. <BR>If you have problems
getting and using checking accounts, <BR>then this card will work for you. If
you don't like carrying <BR>a lot of cash, this will work for you. If you need
to transfer <BR>money, it works well there also! This thing is powerful,
<BR>don't miss it! Take authority! Your money is power to <BR>whomever controls
it! Sign up for your personal "Global <BR>Debit Card" today! Freedom, Power and
Control are <BR>waiting for you!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Now that you have two cash flow vehicles, your "Global
<BR>Debit Card" and a "Going Platinum" Internet web site <BR>and connection, to
build your mega monthly residual <BR>cash incomes and your free subscription to
our monthly <BR>eNewsletter you have stepped into the realm of the <BR>elect of
the elect. Welcome aboard! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Every month our Real Estate Wealth For Laymen eNewsletter
<BR>goes really deep into getting started on buying and selling <BR>Real Estate
for profit, with or without money! Read every <BR>issue and take
notes.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>This has been another very remarkable month for the
eNewsletter! <BR>Everyday many more new subscribers start on their road to Real
<BR>Estate Wealth For Laymen. What is totally awesome is: this US based
<BR>brokerage has subscribers from all around the world! Isn't that
<BR>interesting? I told our subscribers in the past everybody wants the
<BR>security that owning Real Estate brings! But you have to do it right! <BR>I
have helped many people get going in the right direction the last <BR>28 years
and I know how to do it even better now! By becoming a <BR>member of the elect
of the elect with your new Going Platinum web <BR>site and the internet
connection, and now having your Global Debit <BR>Card for cashing checks and
getting control of your money and your <BR>subscription for the awesome
information source Real Estate Wealth <BR>For Laymen eNewsletter you have
started in the right direction toward <BR>making serious money like the big boys
and girls do everyday of the <BR>year "24/7"! Again, welcome!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>We are really looking forward to working with you, seeing you
grow, <BR>and staying in touch. Now that you're in the elect of the elect group,
<BR>tell your friends about our free eNewsletter subscription and your cash
<BR>generating vehicles, Going Platinum and your Global Debit Card. Give
<BR>them an opportunity to grow in power too! It's the secret of great
success.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Bless you again and excitingly yours, See you at the
top!!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Ron "Boots" Stacey<BR>Principle Broker<BR>Promised
Realty<BR>Box 708<BR>Clackamas, Oregon 97015</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>P.S. The World's Largest Department Store!<BR>And of course
don't forget those at the Country Living Store <BR>and Promised Realty. Look at
their wonderful personal, home,<BR>and office products you will soon want and
need! You'll see them <BR>all at: <A
href="http://www.baron-fancy.com">http://www.baron-fancy.com</A> Country Living
Store</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>P.S.S. Promote your web site here!!<BR>While you're at it, get
a load of extra free promotion for <BR>your Going Platinum web site and Global
Debit Card <BR>businesses, submit your site to our FFA pages at:<BR><A
href="http://www.baron-fancy.com/FFA_01.html">http://www.baron-fancy.com/FFA_01.html</A>
by starting <BR>with FFA pages, you can now meet thousand and <BR>thousands of
new great people each and everyday! <BR>Don't pass up the beginning
blessings!!!! Go put your <BR>Going Platinum web site and Global Debit Card
<BR>businesses on our FFA!! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT> </DIV>