Welcome Guest!
 cod
Reactivate Your AdWords Google Account.  Google-AdWords-noreply
 Sep 08, 2008 07:48 PDT
-----------------------------------

Hello,

Our system was unable to process a payment for your
outstanding Google AdWords account balance using your primary credit
card. For the time being, your account is still open, and your ads are
still running. However, we require you to update the payment
information in your AdWords account very soon in order to ensure
continued ad serving.

Please update your credit card information in order to trigger our
billing system to try processing your payment again. If you plan to use
the same credit card(s), please use the 'Retry Card' button on the
Billing Preferences page of your account. Otherwise, please follow the
steps below to update the information in your AdWords account.

1. Log in to your AdWords
2. Click the 'My Account' tab.
3. Click 'Billing Preferences' link.
4. Click Edit next to the appropriate 'Payment Details' section.
5. Enter your new or updated payment information.
6. Click 'Save Changes' when you have finished.

In the future, you may wish to use a back up credit card in order to
help ensure continuous delivery of your ads. You can add a back up
credit card by visiting your Billing Preferences page or visit the
AdWords Help Centre for more

Tip: You can review the status of your billing on the Billing Summary
page, under the 'My Account' tab. If a payment has been declined,
click 'Payment Declined' beside the line item to review information for
that particular payment. Once your payment has been processed
successfully, you can view and print an invoice from your Billing
Summary page.

Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords. We look forward to
providing you with the most effective advertising available.

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team