Welcome Guest!
 6-12-24
Re: Thanks for Sleepless  Tim Cave
 Aug 29, 2001 03:50 PDT
 Avocado sandwich? That must be one of our posh teams.... :-)
Though I know how those food crazes get you during the race - I wanted
nothing except Houmous at 4am this year (and got it...).

YUCK - thats what your were talking to me about at 5am, Houmous and Bacon
Rolls, made me feel really sick for the rest of my lap.

Tim