Welcome Guest!
 ACEStalk
whether ... or not?  Lea Holland
 Sep 22, 2003 10:38 PDT

I'm hoping someone else remembers this and it's not just me going crazy.
I thought there was a rule about using "or not" when you use the word
"whether" but I can't seem to find it in the stylebook. Of course, I
remember this from my college days (almost 10 years ago).
Can anyone cite a rule when to use "or not" or if it's ever used with
"whether"?
Lea Holland
Creative Loafing / Atlanta