Welcome Guest!
 ACEStalk
Bremner DVD  Deborah Gump
 Feb 04, 2004 11:04 PST

--============_-1136190496==_ma============

To: Journet, Edprof, Newscoach & ACES lists

Dear all,

"John Bremner: Guardian of the Newsroom," a 30-minute video featuring
the late University of Kansas editing guru, is now on DVD - and it's
free! I still have a few videotapes left, if you prefer that format,
and eventually, I'll put the video on the Web. But if you'd like it
on DVD - which, of course, requires a DVD player on your office,
classroom or newsroom computer - send a request to my student
assistant, Kim Lichtenwalter, at:

kilichte-@aol.com

Be sure to include a mailing address. The DVD and the shipping is
free, courtesy of the Knight Ohio Program for Editing and Editing
Education. And if you'd like multiple copies, just ask.

Deborah

--
Deborah Gump, Ph.D.

Knight professor of news editing
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
101 Scripps, Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-0093 | gu-@ohio.edu
--============_-1136190496==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
lists</font></div>
"John Bremner: Guardian of the Newsroom," a 30-minute video
featuring the late University of Kansas editing guru, is now on DVD -
and it's free! I still have a few videotapes left, if you prefer
that format, and eventually, I'll put the video on the Web. But if
you'd like it on DVD - which, of course, requires a DVD player on
your office, classroom or newsroom computer - send a request to my
student assistant, Kim Lichtenwalter, at:<br>
<u>kilichte-@aol.com<br>
</u>Be sure to include a mailing address. The DVD and the shipping is
free, courtesy of the Knight Ohio Program for Editing and Editing
Education. And if you'd like multiple copies, just ask.</font></div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
Knight professor of news editing<br>
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism<br>