Welcome Guest!
 ACEStalk
Bloodthirsty copy editors  David de la Fuente
 Mar 10, 2004 15:11 PST

This link has been making its way around some of the left-leaning blogs,
and I post it here not because I want to make anyone uncomfortable, or
to mock homosexuality or Christianity. But I just find the "From the
Copydesk" sig to be a delicious little unexpected twist in this latest
culture war:

http://www2.mountaineagle.com/22081.html?%5brkey=0022801+%5bcr=gdn

No discussions of split infinitives here!

-- de la F.
David de la Fuente
Online editor, San Francisco Chronicle
dulla-@yahoo.com // Yahoo Messenger/AIM: dullatron

Dullatron. Inaccurizer. Trite-O-Matic. Comma chaser. Editor.