Welcome Guest!
 ANTINATO
NATO General Presents Medals For Training Iraqi Cadets  Rick Rozoff
 Jul 26, 2010 20:34 PDT

http://www.jfcnaples.nato.int/ntmi/articles/2010/article_26_10.html

NATO Training Mission - Iraq
July 11, 2010

NTM-I DCOM and Major General Salim Jasim Hussain finalize training plans for Iraqi Military Academy cadets

Public Affairs Officer
NATO Headquarters
Baghdad, Iraq

Baghdad, Iraq - Deputy Commander of NATO Training Mission in Iraq, General Claudio Angelelli, presented NATO Medals for personnel leaving the NATO training mission during a parade at Forward Operational Base in Ar Rustamyah, southeast of Baghdad, July 11.

General Angelelli extended appreciation for the efforts made during their tour.

The Iraqi General Salim Jasim Hussain, Commander of the National Defence University, the Commander of the Iraqi Military Academy Ar Rustamyah, Brig. Gen. Sabeeh Bahool Atti discussed future goals for the program with General Claudio Angelelli NTM-I Deputy Commander and Col. UK Timothy Kingsberry, NTM-I Officer Education Training & Advisory Branch Head.

Currently, the Military Academy Ar Rustamyah is hosting the 101 Basic Officer Cadets Course consisting of 319 cadets from the Army and 265 from the Air Force of which 140 are pilots.

The visit allowed the General Angelelli, accompanied by Iraqi General Jasim, to visit the facilities and in particular the training area, the rifle range and the new library.

http://lists.topica.com/lists/ANTINATO/read