Welcome Guest!
 AV Media Matters
Re: 1" tape players  Douglas Bicknese
 Sep 14, 2004 10:44 PDT

Thanks Jim, I was suspicious of the advice.

Douglas A. Bicknese
University Archivist
University Library
University of Illinois at Chicago

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Jim Wheeler wrote:

Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
http://click.topica.com/caacDv1aaP8EWb6dFv0a/PermissionData

Douglas

I was one of the design engineers of the 1" VTRs. VTRs are not designed
 be left on all of the time. I have no idea where your friend came up with
such
an idea.

Jim

Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvTaaP8EWb6dFv0f/PermissionData