Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
Bring Back Kirk News: 3/6/03  Randy Hall
 Mar 06, 2003 19:53 PST
Just a friendly reminder that March 7, 2003, at NOON EST is the deadline
to write TV Guide suggesting to Bring Back Kirk. Remember, no plot
ideas--just a general suggestion. Hopefully we got enough people to get
mentioned by them. We'll find out in later this month when they reveal
it.

It's come to my attention that some of our non-American supporters are
having trouble sending in their message because they don't have an
American phone number. Apparently, the website will only accept a phone
number in XXX-XXX-XXXX format. Well, when faced with a difficult
situation, what would Kirk do? Change the rules. So here's what you do.
For the phone number type in 212-777-3456. Don't worry, that's a phone
number used to find out movie times. Then, just explain it by saying
you are not from the USA, and put your real number in the first sentence
of your letter. THEN, tell them to bring back Kirk to help Star Trek
revitalize.

Based on people that wrote us, we did get a decent number of people to
do this, so hopefully, we'll get in a few more before the deadline.

http://www.tvguide.com/features/startrek/suggest.asp

That's the website, so please write them. Thanks for the participation.
Realize that they should be feeling some serious pressure to do
something to make Star Trek better. Unfortunately, they haven't
realized that the most obvious thing to do is to bring back Kirk.
That's why we're all here. Once this TV Guide thing is done, we're
going to keep going until Kirk is back alive and well in official canon.

As usual, any questions or comments can be sent to
Offic-@bringbackkirk.com.