Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
Bring Back Kirk Newsletter 2/5/04  Marc
 Feb 05, 2004 11:39 PST

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.

For a long time, the Bring Back Kirk campaign has hyped a new trailer to
demonstrate the viability of Kirk appearing in current Trek, post
Generations, in crossovers with other series'. The first trailer was a
big success. It was 2 minutes, 14 seconds, and can be found here:

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/trailer.html

The demand for Kirk's return has been there for a long time, and people
have been e-mailing us about the trailer for a long time as well. The
reason for the delay has been because this is all new material, nearly
100 percent CGI, and that just takes a lot of time to complete.

Topping the first trailer hasn't been easy, but the people who made the
it were determined, and Trailer 2.0 is more like a 6 minute film filled
with action and fun stuff that will blow you all away. But we need some
serious help distributing it.

We promise it is worth the wait, and the time to share near. In fact,
the trailer will be debuting at a convention in just a few weeks.

But now comes the hard part--distribution. We want this to be given to
any and all Star Trek fans. But we simply do not have the capacity to
distribute it on the web to meet the demand. That's where you come in.

We need volunteers with websites able to host the trailer. The more
people that pitch in and host, the more people that will be able to see
the thing in a given month. We are expecting thousands of downloads, so
it is VITAL that we get volunteers. That way, more people get the
trailer faster. Without volunteers, only about 2000 people could get
the trailer a month, which would kill momentum. So we need people to
pitch in with the bandwidth.

If anyone can help, please contact OFFIC-@BRINGBACKKIRK.COM. Star
Trek: New Voyages got 2 million downloads in the first week. We would
like to see if we can match them. Doing so would show even more demand
for Kirk's return. But to do so, we need the capacity to distribute to
match the demand. So if anyone can help, please contact us.