Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
Bring Back Kirk Newsletter 3/22/05  Marc
 Mar 22, 2005 10:48 PST

No real BBK news today, other than the fact that today is William
Shatner's birthday, and we at the campaign would like to wish him a
happy 74th. A year ago today, we released the BBK Trailer. It caused a
lot of stir and created a lot of fanfare.

You can get the trailer here:

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/trailer.html

Unfortunately, they weren't able to work out a deal to have Kirk return
this year. We have to just keep plugging.

Mr. Shatner will be a guest at www.thefandom.com on Thursday, March 24,
at 5pm EST. Here is an opportunity for you to ask questions of the man
live. Maybe he will answer some questions about Kirk's return.

Anyway, today should be a fun day, a day we (and by we I mean me) like
to call Shatmas.

So here is the 2005 version of The 12 Days of Shatmas for your singing
pleasure:

On the first day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the second day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the third day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the fourth day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the fifth day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the sixth day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the seventh day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
seven totaled cop cars
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the eighth day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
eight gorgeous green chicks,
seven totaled cop cars
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the ninth day of Shatmas the great one gave to me:
nine phasers firing,
eight gorgeous green chicks,
seven totaled cop cars
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the tenth day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
ten flying dropkicks,
nine phasers firing,
eight gorgeous green chicks,
seven totaled cop cars
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the eleventh day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
eleven Klingon bastards,
ten flying dropkicks,
nine phasers firing,
eight gorgeous green chicks,
seven totaled cop cars
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

On the twelfth day of Shatmas, the great one gave to me:
twelve hippies dying,
eleven Klingon bastards,
ten flying dropkicks,
nine phasers firing,
eight gorgeous green chicks,
seven totaled cop cars
six pregnant tribbles,
FIVE DEAD REDSHIRTS,
four Denny Cranes,
three mirror doubles,
two humpback whales,
and a double fisted punch to my knee.

Have a good one everyone, and as always, questions or comments can be
sent to Offic-@bringbackkirk.com.