Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
Bring Back Kirk Newsletter 11/1/04  Marc
 Nov 01, 2004 11:32 PST

As promised, today the Bring Back Kirk proudly releases part one of
ECHOES OF DESTINY--the novelization of the highly successful Bring Back
Kirk Trailer.

The Bring Back Kirk trailer was released to much fanfare last March.
The 9 minute trailer, which saw Captain Kirk revived, returned to
Starfleet, and interacting with characters from all 5 Trek series', was
so well received that it got the attention of someone who has worked in
Star Trek professionally. This talented individual took the original
idea and expanded it into a full fledged novelization, not unlike what
you see with some of the best Trek episodes. It was an honor to get
this person's help, and now, we get to pass on what will essentially be
a free Star Trek novel to fans around the world.

So today we give you part one, which would be about 90 pages on
Microsoft Word. I'm sure you will agree that this writer nails the
characters, and captures what we tried to capture in our original
message. We hope to get the second part as soon as the author can free
up the time to write it.

Keep in mind though that our campaign is not just about providing fan
films or fan fiction. We are still striving to see Captain Kirk
returned in canon. Whether it be on Enterprise, as we are still hoping,
or with a public acknowledgement by the Trek producers making the
William Shatner books canon, we exist as a campaign to make sure that
Kirk has the happy ending he deserves.

So without further adieu, the link to Echoes of Destiny, Part One, can
be found here:

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/echoesofdestiny1.html

the film can be found here:

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/trailer.html

As always, any questions or comments can be sent to
Offic-@bringbackkirk.com