Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
Bring Back Kirk Newsletter 11/14/06  Marc
 Nov 14, 2006 10:56 PST

If the rumors are true, we are VERY close to seeing everything we've
worked so hard for, for so long, come true.

Check this out:

http://trekweb.com/articles/2006/11/14/JJ-Abrams-Committed-to-Shatner-and.shtml

According to William Shatner himself, JJ Abrams is committed to using he
and Mr. Nimoy in the next Trek movie. Of course, there's the issue of
Kirk being dead, but hopefully it will be taken care of.

Captain Kirk is an American fictional icon. For him to die like he did
was just stupid. We've all been at this a long time. For the second
time in recent years, I feel that the ball is on the 5 yard line.

If JJ Abrams is that committed to using the two greatest Trek actors of
all time, then let's hope he brings the ball in for a touchdown and
brings back Kirk. Let's just hope they don't fumble the ball and not
actually bring back the character.

All we've ever wanted was to see the character have a happy ending. If
this report is true, we're on the brink.

The original report can be found here:

http://theomegasector.com/index.php?showtopic=4659

Stay tuned. As always, comments and questions can be sent to
Offic-@bringbackkirk.com