Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
Newsletter To Be Delayed  Joe Beaudoin
 Jun 25, 2001 14:23 PDT

--part1_db.166a2c4f.286905a8_boundary

To All It May Concern,

I am notifying everyone that the newsletter will be delayed at least until
Wednesday, the 27th due to a current situation currently affecting my
personal schedule. Have no fear though, the next issue shall be unleashed
unto the world! :-)

As always, you can contact me at BBKNews-@aol.com!

Regards,

Joe Beaudoin
BBK.com Webmaster
www.bringbackkirk.com

BBKN Editor-In-Chief
www.bringbackkirk.com/bbkn/overview.html

--part1_db.166a2c4f.286905a8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>To All It May Concern,
<BR>
<BR>I am notifying everyone that the newsletter will be delayed at least until
<BR>Wednesday, the 27th due to a current situation currently affecting my
<BR>personal schedule. Have no fear though, the next issue shall be unleashed
<BR>unto the world! :-)
<BR>
<BR>As always, you can contact me at BBKNews-@aol.com!
<BR>