Welcome Guest!
 BBKN
PLEASE READ: Regarding BBK Newsletter  Joe Beaudoin
 Nov 12, 2001 17:22 PST

--part1_b0.1d2785b8.2921cfac_boundary

Greetings Subscribers/Supporters,

Due to current changes within the BBK Newsletter, our newsletter will be
delayed for a while. Worry not though, the BBKN will continue service within
a week or so!

If you have any questions, please feel free to mail me and ask!

Regards,

Joe Beaudoin
BBK.com Webmaster
www.bringbackkirk.com

BBKN Editor-In-Chief
www.bringbackkirk.com/bbkn/overview.html

--part1_b0.1d2785b8.2921cfac_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Greetings Subscribers/Supporters,
<BR>
<BR>Due to current changes within the BBK Newsletter, our newsletter will be delayed for a while. Worry not though, the BBKN will continue service within a week or so!
<BR>
<BR>If you have any questions, please feel free to mail me and ask!
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>
<BR>Joe Beaudoin