Welcome Guest!
 BDSM
*** Wicked Weekend ***  sakinah CS
 Jan 18, 2002 16:10 PST
ALUR, Inc. PRESENTS
WICKED WEEKEND!

The clock is ticking and the days are running out until the wildest,
most WICKED WEEKEND you have ever attended!
You're invited to come and join the sinful fun with ALUR, Inc. and
lots of kinky people at our first Wicked Weekend! This is a weekend
of fun for those who wish to enjoy the company
of others in alternative lifestyles in a spacious dungeon filled with
the sound of cracking whips! You'll probably hear a moan or two as
well.

***Special Note
In attendance of Wicked Weekend will be Mistress Infinity AKA Ms. C
and her slave puppy Patty The Pooch! Many already know them! If you
haven't already had the pleasure of meeting them you can do so at
Wicked Weekend. Patty will also be one of our dungeon monitors. Feel
free to toss her a milk bone or even a squeaky toy! (She just loves
those squeaky toys) In all seriousness, both of them have several
years in the lifestyle and are more than happy to answer any
questions you might have for them.

This fun filled weekend will be held on February 23-24, 2002 from 1
p.m. to 1 p.m. in the foothills of New Hampshire. (Specifics will be
given to paid guests one week before the event) Registrations and
payments are flooding in so hurry and reserve your spot for this wild
weekend!

The equipment will be provided by Lock, Stock and Bondage and ALUR
INC. Standard dungeon equipment like St. Andrews cross, racks,
spanking benches, and stocks will be available. All you need to have
fun is your toy bag and a deep desire to be completely surrounded by
kinky people! There will be dungeon monitors available to help make
your personal play area as enjoyable for you as possible.

The fee is $75.00 per person. We will supply dinner, a buffet
of snacks throughout the evening, breakfast the next morning, and a
toy filled dungeon in a spacious, clean, and kink friendly lodging
facility. Your sleeping accommodations are also included for your
payment. What more could you ask for? Sign up now because space is
limited. This is the first of many weekend retreats ALUR, Inc will be
putting on. Join us as we celebrate our premiere Wicked Weekend.

Payment can be made either with a money order sent to ALUR P.O. Box
8012 Lewiston, Maine 04243-8012 or through Paypal Please send money
to ALURof-@hotmail.com
(When sending payment in please be sure to specify a valid email
address or way we can contact you.) There is a short and simple
registration form that must be filled out before you can enter the
Wicked Weekend.

The retreat site is handicap accessible. Please be sure to
inform us if you have any special needs so we may accommodate you in
any way we possibly can.

Information can be found at www.geocities.com/aluorg/wend.html
We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,