Welcome Guest!
 BW-Events
Haneef & Sis. Ayoko celebrate their Wedding Anniversary & African Centered Rela  Harambee Radio
 Apr 16, 2012 10:45 PDT

 ENTERING NINE YEARS OF NON STOP WORLD CLASS BLACK OWNED MEDIA
Instant Onhttp://radio.securenetsystems.net/radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=THRN
MONDAY7:00 pm-8:00 pm New Program
Ancestral Voices with Brother Haneef and Sister Ayoko
 Philadelphia

JOIN US LIVE: Monday, April 16, 2012 @ 7P for
Ancestral Voices - Through Audio and Visuals

 w/ Bro. Haneef and Sis. Ayoko
"Love & Marriage In An
African Centered Relationship"The Anniversary Show

 w/ Special Invited Ancestral Voices--Through Audio and Visuals Guests:  Dr. Amos Wilson, Charschee McIntyre, Dr. Ray Hagins, and Dr. Marimba Ani

Join the Ancestral Voices family as Bro. Haneef and Sis. Ayoko celebrate their “wedding” anniversary and engage in discussion about black male/female relationships.

 www.alldemdvds.com
For African-Centered Lectures and Documentaries in DVD and CD Formats.

Contact us at:  ancest-@harambeeradio.com

Join  "Like" and "Talk About" our Facebook Page at this link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alldemdvdscom-and-Ancestral-Voices/251183738256574
8:00 pm-9:00 pm
The Hashima Morgan Show -next week
 Durham NC9:00
pm-10:00 pm
Insight-Relationships with Ron, Monica and Fred Philly-New JerseyOn Monday, April 16th, 2012, "Insight" will present a rebroadcast of our show from 8.15.11, "Successful Living Strategies" or how to live the way you
choose. Yes friends, it actually can be done and is being done by those who know how. Go to harambeeradio.com. at 9pm. There will be no Chat Room access for this show.Ths is the procedure for connecting to the show on Mondays, 9 to 10pm:Go to harambeeradio.com. (Save in your 'Favorites'.)Click on "Listen Live",(Say 'no thanks', unless you want to
contribute.)Click on "Full screen - More features".
10:00 pm-11:00 pm
Live In The Spirit with Wallace Durham
 Atlanta Ga.
Family: Tonight my focus will be on how we can collaborate together on our issues of health, wealth and knowledge of self. My co-host for the evening as always will be Brother Hamza Sid Catlett-
Bey and he will also touch on some information regarding this past weekends events on the UNIA speech by our President General Senghor Baye-El here in Atlanta. The systems that are in order to continue to keep the distractions going and you not knowing the truth of their existence will be explained as well. We have too much information out there that is not known but available to research for solutions. The work that is necessary to get this done is the real matter at hand.  See where you stand on the
discussion and get involved from the inside out. Get Ready. Wali
11:00 pm-12:00 am
'Blue Monday" with Marshal Wilkerson & Gwen Mack.
 Sacramento Harambee Annual Campaign For 2012The Harambee Radio & Television Network is asking for a 20.00 once a year donation from all members to help keep Harambee on the air.   We don't accept any grants or funding from any government sources.Donation
Amount:Suggested donation: $20.00