Welcome Guest!
 BW-Events
Invitation to connect on LinkedIn  Pearl Jr
 Apr 16, 2012 14:25 PDT
LinkedIn
------------

    Pearl Jr requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Craft-Kincheon,

- Pearl

Accept invitation from Pearl Jr
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-m1vado-h1419981-4h/N1oec3j065-IKxjVQJwKs3E-tUP9TwI5/blk/I120738336_50/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMdlYScPcUcPsMcz59bQ9Gs6FFgPhSbPANcj8Pd3oMejkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0qaepKvzf5q5c1

View invitation from Pearl Jr
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-m1vado-h1419981-4h/N1oec3j065-IKxjVQJwKs3E-tUP9TwI5/blk/I120738336_50/30RnPoPcPwPdP0OckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3k-FDv6sb5q5c1

Why might connecting with Pearl Jr be a good idea?

Pearl Jr's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Pearl Jr's invitation, check Pearl Jr's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation