Welcome Guest!
 The Daily Grind
Plans for the Grind  Jim Lindsay
 May 30, 2007 12:06 PDT

Dear Daily Grind Subscribers,

In a (relatively) recent post, I alluded to the probable deletion of the
Daily Grind group. Due to popular request, this will not be done. The
Daily Grind will live on.

In order for the group to keep Grinding, we need a new Grinder. If you
think you have the desire and ability to crank out a weekly column of
writerly tips and observations, drop me a line. If you want to cut
straight to the chase, include three example columns in your note.

This submission request will close July 1, 2007. With any luck, The
Return of the Rise of the Daily Grind will open in July in a theater
near you!

Regards,
Jim Lindsay
Coffeehouse for Writers