Welcome Guest!
 The Daily Grind
The Daily, Monthly, Yearly...  Fiction Fix
 Feb 11, 2007 19:27 PST

Dear Daily Grind Subscribers,

I'm sure you've all noticed it's been a while since the last Daily Grind
was published. I'm sorry to say John has informed us that he is unable
to continue with the Daily Grind in the foreseeable future. The Daily
Grind has ground to a halt.

The Daily Grind list will remain on Topica for the next few months in
case any reader would like to access the archives. If another author
would like to take on the mantle and become the new Grinder in the
meantime, the Grind may be born anew. We'll keep you posted. We won't
delete the list without letting you know.

Best Wishes to All,
The Coffeehouse for Writers Team