Welcome Guest!
 CM3 Club
Can anyone help?  Will Howard
 Mar 19, 2001 01:24 PST
I have an old copy of CM (1996 I think) and my friend resigned me from
my best game as manager, and we were up to eight so that meant I
wouldn't be able to play, then to make it worse my sister 'accidentally'
deleted the game, which I've been running for the last 6 months.
How can I get the game back and carry on playing?
If you can help me I'd be very pleased.

Will