Welcome Guest!
 CM3 Club
MyMac.com Article  Mac Madness
 Jul 07, 2002 14:34 PDT
Hey all, I'm new to this list, so thanks for having me.

To contribute to the current discussions, I wanted to share with you the
latest tech/music article I just read, at MyMac.com. It's a really in
depth and interesting interview with
singer/songwriter/violinist/crazy-fairy-girl, Emilie Autumn, at one of
my favorite computer magaine sites. Here's the link if you're
interested:

http://www.mymac.com/walkowich/6.28.02.shtml

The Emilie Autumn site is at:

http://www.emilieautumn.com

If you're into Apple computers, this is a double whammy.

Thanks, and I look forward to participating in this group.

Peace,
Chris