Welcome Guest!
 CM3 Club
FREE MOBILES !!! PLUS A FREE ONLINE BUSINESS THAT WORKS !!!  Richie Coop
 Sep 16, 2004 07:04 PDT

Dear Entrepreneur,

I hope you are well.

I want you to know about a brilliant new opportunity that I am part of,
that is earning me a respectable income, is interesting and a lot of
fun. It is a chance for you to have your own eCommerce enabled mobile
phone website - for FREE!

Sounds a little unreal, I know, but its true. Basically, the 2U team
orchestrate everything from handling the products that your customers
order and sending them out, to sending you the commission for that sale!
It means you can get on with the interesting parts of promoting your own
mobile phone website, without having to touch a single piece of stock.

The commission payments are good. Quite a few affiliates are earning
1000's each month with the 2U Mobile Phone Insurance.

If nothing else, at least have a look at
http://exclusivemobiles2u.co.uk/join, and see what you think. If you
want to join up for free, just follow through the easy sign up process.
If at any point you want to cancel your site and stop getting the
commissions, you can simply close your 2U account.

I hope you like what you see, and if you have any questions, just email
me by reply.

Kind Regards,

richie_coop
http://exclusivemobiles.2u.co.uk/join