Welcome Guest!
 COLAGE NetNews
It's Not Too Late to Join the Support Our Community Campaign!  meredith fenton
 Jun 08, 2006 14:15 PDT

Dear COLAGErs, friends, and families,

Father's Day and the official close of the Support Our Community
Campaign are coming up in less than two weeks, and we're only halfway to
our goal! If we are going to be successful, we need YOUR support!

You can support equality for all children and families and show the
strength of our numbers by signing up to campaign today.

All you have to do is get 15 friends to donate $15 to COLAGE. Log on to
www.colage.kintera.org/strength to register and start campaigning! This
easy-to-use website will allow you to send a special message to your
friends and family asking them to support COLAGE in your honor.

COLAGE is the only organization in the country that represents,
supports, and empowers people of all ages who have one or more lesbian,
gay, bisexual, and/or transgender parents. Our one-of-a-kind
programming includes workshops and activities at regional gatherings,
chapters in more than 30 states, online communities, a penpal program,
Family Weeks, educational materials for classrooms and community
activists, not to mention providing information and referrals to
countless youth, families, teachers, counselors and other professionals.
Our lobbying days and Speak Out program develop youth leadership while
ensuring that our families enjoy a full range of legal protections,
rights, and responsibilities.

Perhaps most importantly, COLAGE is the only place for kids (and
adults!) to go to find out that they're not the only one with one or
more LGBT parents.

If you're not able to participate in the Campaign, maybe you can support
COLAGE by making a small donation instead. Can you afford $15, $25, or
more? Log on to www.colage.kintera.org/strength (or paste the link into
your browser) and click on "General Donation" to support the campaign,
or "Campaign Registration" to participate as a campaigner.

Campaigners will receive special recognition in our next newsletter.
The top five campaigners will receive a special gift from COLAGE!

Thanks so much for your support!

Together, we make a difference.

Sincerely,

Jesse Carr