Welcome Guest!
 COLAGE NetNews
One more week to join the Support Our Community Campaign!  dire-@colage.org
 Jun 12, 2006 10:09 PDT

Dear COLAGE supporters,

We've raised more than a thousand dollars since I wrote to you last
week! Thanks to everyone who stood up to show the strength of our
numbers -- campaigners, donors, and all of you who helped get the word
out about this important campaign!

Now, with just one week left in the campaign, it's still not too late to
register and campaign -- and we need help from every single person
reading this message.

We need 5 new campaigners to go to www.colage.kintera.org/strength and
register. 15 - 30 minutes of your time can raise enough to support
months and months of time for COLAGE's work. Please register today!

You will be able to send a personal message to people who you know would
be supportive of COLAGE's work, asking them for a small ($15, $25, or
$35) donation, and most importantly of all -- you will be informing them
about a great organization that they may not already be familiar with.

www.colage.kintera.org/strength

Log on now to register or donate to the campaign!

COLAGE is an organization by and for people with lesbian, gay, bisexual,
and/or transgender parents. Anyone can be a member of COLAGE.

If you are a school teacher who wants to have a safe and affirming
classroom for all students and families, COLAGE has tools for you.

If you are a counselor who works with LGBT people and their families,
COLAGE has information, training opportunities, and resources for you
and your clients.

If you are a parent wanting more opportunities for your children, COLAGE
has programs for you.

If you are the president of a Gay-Straight Alliance, COLAGE has movies
and posters for you.

If you are a person of any age with one or more lesbian, gay, bisexual,
and/or transgender parents, being involved with COLAGE might be one of
the most important experiences of your life.

If you are any person -- no matter who is in your family, or what you do
-- if you are any person who values respect, equality, and justice for
all children and families, COLAGE welcomes you.

It's not too late to register for the Support Our Community Campaign.
Last week we raised $1000 -- this week we must raise even more! We are
still $5000 away from meeting our goal.

We need 5 more campaigners to register at
www.colage.kintera.org/strength

Will you be one of the five? Please consider registering now. 15 - 30
minutes of your time will support months and months of COLAGE's work.