Welcome Guest!
 COLAGE NetNews
It's Still Not Too Late!  dire-@colage.org
 Jun 13, 2006 18:07 PDT

Dear COLAGErs, friends, families, and allies,

I write to you with great news! You can go to
www.colage.kintera.org/strength to check up on the success of our
campaign, to register, or to donate.

The Support Our Community Campaign is revitalized, and we have soared
past the halfway mark towards our goal of raising $10,000 for COLAGE.

In the past two days alone, we've had FOUR NEW CAMPAIGNERS sign up to
support COLAGE by asking supportive friends and family to make small
donations in their honor.

But, we will need at least THREE more people to sign up to campaign
before the end of this week if we are going to be successful.

Will you be one of the three? You may think "someone else will do it."
But, the time is now and the person who needs to step up is YOU! We
need everyone to support our community. Go to
www.colage.kintera.org/strength to sign up today.

If you're not able to be a campaigner, please consider making a donation
to COLAGE to help up meet our goal.

Remember:

COLAGE is the ONLY national organization serving the growing communities
of youth with one or more LGBT parents.

COLAGE does all of its work -- chapters in 30 states, regional
conferences, educational resources, media, advocacy, Family Week, and
much much more -- from the dedicated labor of just four full-time staff
members. Your donation goes to support our work -- it's not wasted in
administrative expenses.

COLAGE is growing and needs your support to be healthy and strong.

Please join the SUpport Our Community Campaign today! Registration
draws to a close THIS SUNDAY, so it's not too late! The website will
stay up and running for donations to trickle in as long as it takes, so
please sign up today!

Thank you so much for your involvement, dedication, and encouragement.

Together, we can make a difference!

Sincerely,

Jesse Carr
COLAGE Membership Coordinator