Welcome Guest!
 COLAGE NetNews
COLAGE Net News * November 2nd, 2006  meredith fenton
 Nov 02, 2006 11:23 PST

COLAGE Net News
November 2nd, 2006
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
===========================

In this issue of COLAGE Net News:

COLAGE Updates & Announcements:
1. COLAGE Acts OUT in Dallas
2. COLAGE Applauds New Jersey Court Decision
3. COLAGErs in the Media: Making a Family Without a Marriage
4. COLAGE in the Media: Same-sex couples with children favoring Houston

COLAGE Events:
5. COLAGE at the National Council on Family Relations in Minneapolis
6. COLAGE at Creating Change in Kansas City

Action Alerts and News
7. ACTION ALERT: Phone Home
8. ACTION ALERT: Help Defeat the Civil Unions and marriage Ban in
Wisconsin

============================
COLAGE Updates & Announcements:
============================

1. COLAGE Acts OUT in Dallas!

October 27th- 29th marked a historic weekend for COLAGE. For the first
time in 11 years, we partnered with Family Pride to sponsor the Act OUT:
National LGBT Family Conference. Adults and youth with LGBT parents, and
our families descended on the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas, TX for a weekend
of community building, activist skill development, movement visioning
and fun.

For the first time in history, COLAGE sponsored a national gathering of
Chapter Leaders by offering the Chapter Institute on Friday, October
27th. Eleven chapters were represented at Act OUT and the Institute
provided a vital opportunity for networking, skill-building and
strategizing to grow and strengthen COLAGE work at the local level. The
chapters represented in Dallas were COLAGE Connecticut, Fort Wayne,
Chicago, St. Louis, NYC, Boston, New Orleans, Metro DC, Los Angeles,
Philadelphia and Bay Area. By the end of the weekend we also had a new
chapter created- COLAGE Dallas- with leadership from COLAGE teen Marly
Leighton.

Almost twenty youth in 3rd grade and older participated in the COLAGE
Crew track of the conference. Led by COLAGE Bay Area Program Coordinator
Ember Cook and COLAGE Operations Assistant Jamon Franklin, COLAGE Crew
allowed youth with LGBT parents to share their experiences in family,
school, activism, and community while playing games, carving pumpkins,
and making new friends.

Over twenty teens and adults joined the COLAGE Leadership Track- an
opportunity for movement building and leadership training for older
queerspawn. Workshop offerings ranged from a Media and Messaging
Institute with GLAAD to doing queerspawn activism within an
anti-oppression framework.

Even more importantly, the Leadership Track provided a rare opportunity
for adult COLAGErs to continue to build a community of activists and
leaders that COLAGE relies upon. As one participant, Ramzi Fawaz shared,
“Coming home from Dallas I realized more clearly than ever before that I
need COLAGE. I feel as though to need the community that we have all
forged (even in brief but powerful encounters) is to somehow reaffirm
the very families that we came from, to say that we not only represent
or speak for queer families but that apart from our parents we have also
forged a human family that may in fact be more complex, diverse, and
enriching to the world than any institutionalized family form alone
could be.”

The weekend was rounded out with a meeting of our National Board of
Directors, family events such as a movie night and Halloween dance, an
Expo of LGBT Family organizations and businesses, and family meals.
During the Satruday dinner, COLAGE was also honored to be able to
celebrate the commitment and accomplishments of Abigail Garner, the
author of Families Like Mine and a leader in our movement.
(www.familieslikemine.com)

COLAGE looks forward to building on the energy created during Act OUT as
we move forward with our mission of engaging, connecting and empowering
children, youth and adults with LGBT parents. We are grateful to all the
adult and youth COLAGErs and families who joined us for this impactful
event, to the donors and sponsors who made Act OUT possible, and to our
partner Family Pride for their leadership in making the event a huge
success.

*************

2. COLAGE Applauds New Jersey Court Decision

In an historic decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled on October
25th that gay and lesbian couples can no longer be denied equal access
to the rights and responsibilities conferred by marriage. The court
ruled that legislature must, within 180 days, address the discrimination
LGBT couples face by being denied access to marriage. It is now up to
the legislature to finish the job and affirm equal marriage rights for
the over 20,000 same-sex couples living in New Jersey today.

COLAGE and our members intimately know that validation and recognition
of our families through equal access to the rights and responsibilities
awarded through marriage will help make the world safer and more just
for all children and families.

The decision in favor of these same sex couples and their kids was
unanimous. Three justices voted to end marriage discrimination
immediately, while four said that gay and lesbian couples must be given
all the rights and protections and that the legislature should, and
will, have the opportunity to decide how to make that happen.

Beth Teper, COLAGE Executive Director commented, "This is a great step
forward in the ongoing battle to secure benefits and protections for our
families. I applaud the support that the New Jersey Supreme Court has
awarded to the thousands of youth with LGBT parents living in NJ who
will now benefit from their families being recognized and respected."

COLAGE Speak Out Member, Kerry Cullen, the teen daughter of a lesbian
mom that lives in New Jersey shared, “I'm ridiculously happy about the
rights [awarded by this ruling], but I still feel that the unions should
be called marriage. I think it would mean a lot, especially to younger
kids, to be able to know that their parents were married. Not only that,
but refusing to call it marriage is still intolerance--a more tolerant
form, but intolerance nonetheless. Let's just say I can't wait for the
180 days to be over and I hope my state awards our families the full
recognition of marriage.”

The decision, along with background about the case and the issues, can
be found at www.freedomtomarry.org.

***************

3. COLAGErs in the Media: Making a Family Without a Marriage

The son and daughter of lesbians think of their mothers as a wedded
couple. Reminders that they aren't often arise.
Los Angeles times

Taped to Gavin McNeely Odabashian's bedroom wall is her "Hall of
Hotties," where a red paper heart marked "husband" accords special
status to heartthrob Jake Gyllenhaal.

"Dark hair, blue eyes, kind of scruffy," said Gavin, 15, listing her top
hottie qualities recently as she settled in with her Spanish homework.

Downstairs, 12-year-old Baylor McNeely Odabashian hunkered in front of
his "Gettysburg" computer game, remaking Confederate history in slippers
he pilfered from his sister. A Darth Vader poster hangs on his bedroom
wall next to one showing a dove of peace.

The siblings have a life many might envy: A 3-year-old golden retriever
named Eli and a couple of parakeets named Fleebus and Zeus II. Private
schools that challenge them academically and socially. And two loving
parents who will soon celebrate their 20th anniversary.

But Gavin and Baylor's parents cannot marry. They are lesbians, known
around this 1911 California Craftsman south of San Francisco as "Mommy"
and "Mama." (A simple hollered "mom" will do if the request is generic.)

That makes these children supporting actors in one of the modern era's
most contentious legal and social dramas.

In California, an appeals court this month upheld the prohibition on
same-sex marriage in a case that will head to the state Supreme Court.

The justices steered clear of the "procreation argument" endorsed by
recent high court rulings in New York and Washington. Those courts ruled
in part that the state has an interest in steering couples who can have
unplanned pregnancies into marriage to promote an upbringing by a
biological mother and father.

But in the California ruling, children nevertheless played a role: The
justices acknowledged the state's interest in promoting family stability
in gay and lesbian households but said domestic partnership laws
adequately do that.

Those pressing the case for same-sex marriage say children should not be
central to the debate, because heterosexuals who can't or don't wish to
have children are not barred from marrying. And, they say, children of
same-sex unions are harmed by the exclusion.

The American Academy of Pediatrics has backed same-sex marriage rights,
noting that studies show children of gay and lesbian unions fare just as
well as those of heterosexual ones and that marriage enhances family
stability. The American Psychiatric Assn., American Psychoanalytical
Assn. and other such groups have issued similar statements.

Same-sex marriage opponents counter that such research is largely flawed
by small sample size and bias, and they cite other studies of children
of heterosexuals that show those raised by their biological mothers and
fathers did best.

"A just, compassionate society should never intentionally create a
motherless or fatherless family," said Bill Maier, vice president of
Focus on the Family and a child and family psychologist who has written
a book arguing against same-sex marriage and parenting.

Largely missing from the discussion are the voices of children like
Gavin and Baylor, who are part of such families regardless of the law.
Their mothers, Ash McNeely, vice president of a community foundation,
and Elisa Odabashian, West Coast director of Consumers Union, vowed to
raise a family shortly after they drafted the commitment pledge that
hangs framed on their living room wall.

Each gave birth to one child, using the same sperm donor, a family
friend. Each adopted the other's child, making them the first San Mateo
County couple to do so after this state's Supreme Court confirmed that
right.

The decision placed them among the California same-sex couples who in
2000 were raising more than 70,000 children. (Nationwide, more than a
quarter of a million children were being raised by same-sex couples that
year, an analysis of U.S. Census data shows, although many believe those
numbers are conservative.)

On a recent evening, Gavin bounded around the kitchen in her volleyball
shorts ("That's why I'm wearing spandex," she reassured a visitor),
prodding her mothers for advice on how to microwave a yam.

Mascara makes her large eyes larger, a trait her open face enhances. If
she is the emotional one, her sails filling without warning, Baylor is
the rudder, steady to his core. He is "wicked smart," his sister
offered, explaining why his last school bored him — a description he
rejected in favor of a specific accounting of the school's failings.

With dirty blond hair and a "nerds have more fun" motto, he is also the
"political one," Odabashian said, whose "righteous indignation factor"
has given him a strong sense of self.

"Even my braces are trying to make me straight," Baylor joked of the
biases that compel him to chastise schoolmates. "I want gay teeth!"

Before conversation turned in earnest to family structure, however, it
was time for "two goods and two bads," a dinner table twist on "how was
your day?" that often elicits detailed fodder for life lessons.

Gavin reported with glee on the day's light academic load. A bad: she
couldn't breathe in volleyball practice and got so scared she cried.
Baylor's good: His humanities assignment: to craft a skit about a
fictional African nation for a globalization project, bonus song
included.

The mothers took their turns: McNeely had too many unread e-mails. Gov.
Arnold Schwarzenegger had signed a meat recall bill Odabashian had
supported.

Theirs is an open banter, with feelings and opinions easily shared.
Still, the children are growing up with a sense of "otherness" outside
their home.

"I never experienced anyone saying, 'Oh, Gavin has two moms. She's
weird,' " Gavin said. "But that's what I was always afraid of."

Even in preschool, she said, she remembers having to explain the two
Mother's Day cards she was making. And there were perplexed inquiries in
kindergarten about her family drawing.
By elementary school, she avoided the lunchroom, worried that kids would
"say something horrible about her family," Odabashian recalled. At 10,
she told her parents she felt like Martin Luther King Jr. (Odabashian
assured her that "mommy and I are Martin Luther King, not you.")

"I was trapped between what the world thought and what I knew about my
family," Gavin said, munching on her yam.

Her new school — private, small and tolerant — has helped. Juniors
participate in a homophobia workshop. Freshmen attend a diversity
workshop. Last year, the freshmen made a pact never use the expression
"that's so gay."

Once too scared to speak up, "Now … I always say, 'Don't say that! You
never know who that's going to affect,' " Gavin said, her voice rising.
"You don't say 'that's so black.' "

Baylor's path was different — forged by indignation. On the fourth-grade
playground, he learned that two girls had taunted others who were
holding hands, calling them lesbians.

"My moms are lesbians," Baylor forcefully told the perpetrators. "Why is
that an insult?"

When a playground monitor told the girls not to "insult people," Baylor
reddened further. "Why do you think of it as an insult?" he demanded,
yelling at the parent not to do it again.

Lately, anger has turned to patience. When kids say they don't get how
he can have two moms, he educates them this way, he said: "A guy grants
a sperm to one of my moms so I can be born."

So what of the biological father who granted it?

Opponents of same-sex marriage point to research on the different
communication styles, ways of playing and even values passed on by
mothers and fathers as evidence that children need both. Proponents
dismiss that insistence as a throwback to gender stereotypes that the
law has rejected.

Gavin and Baylor said they have considered the absence.

The donor (a.k.a. "The Sperm" but usually called Jay) was a steady
presence in their lives before he and his family moved away, but the
kids view him as a friend, not a father. Gavin only recently has begun
to ponder genetic similarities: They both have dark hair and are
artistic. Still, she said, the hypothetical notion of a father turns her
off.

"You don't hear as much about mothers beating their husbands or their
children, or leaving," she said. "I love being raised by women. I get to
walk around, like, 'Pass me a tampon!' "

Baylor rolled his eyes.

Seriously, his sister continued, their moms have instilled "great
values," teaching them never to judge others. They're better about
talking about feelings and don't feel they have to be macho.

Baylor quietly objected. Having any other kind of family "would be
weird," he concluded. But if there's one thing that bugs him, he said,
it's "sweeping generalizations about men." His moms gently denied the
charge but promised to watch it.

So what of marriage? For most of their lives, the kids said, they had
perceived their parents as equal to married while facing constant
reminders that they weren't. San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom's decision
to issue marriage licenses — which prompted the current court case —
brought the prospect within reach, though the state Supreme Court halted
the ceremonies before McNeely and Odabashian's appointment.

Baylor sneered that Britney Spears could marry a in fly-by-night fling,
but his moms can't cement their love of two decades. But it was when
Baylor learned of the legal rights his parents are denied that he
concluded the law is "not right," he said.

Gavin's response is more emotional. The denial makes her parents seem
like "less than," she said.

"So many people have questioned, 'Oh, they're not your parents.' It's
like they're just dating," she said. Marriage "would have made it easier
— for me and for them."

Last Valentine's Day, Gavin and Baylor participated in a demonstration
organized by another teenage child of lesbian parents, marching to the
San Mateo County Clerk's counter with their mothers to request a
license. The young straight couple in line in front of them breezed
through. McNeely and Odabashian were denied.

When they got in the car, Gavin burst into tears.

The appellate court ruling was another blow. When McNeely and Odabashian
broke the news, Baylor launched into an analysis of civil rights law
that he said showed the justices erred. Gavin stared at her plate for a
long time. Then, she spoke.

"That's stupid," she said softly.

****************

4. COLAGE in the Media: Same-sex couples with children favoring Houston

By CYNTHIA LEONOR GARZA
Houston Chronicle

Four-month-old Jamison Dillemuth is too young to know the difference,
but he looks like a mix between both of his mothers.

When Jamie Dillemuth, 29, and Baby Djojonegoro, 38, decided several
years ago to start a family, they asked Djojonegoro's brother to be a
sperm donor for the child Dillemuth would carry.

"The child will be part of us, both of us, not just Jamie," said
Djojonegoro, who moved to Houston from Indonesia two decades ago when
she entered college. Dillemuth, who is originally from the San Francisco
Bay area, moved to Houston in 2000.

"It does have the stereotype of the cowboy town, but it has pockets of
interesting, nonmainstream culture and people," Djojonegoro said. "And
of course, in Montrose we feel very comfortable."

Despite its conservative atmosphere — voters here overwhelmingly helped
pass a state constitutional ban on gay marriage, and Harris County
judges tend to frown upon gay adoptions — Houston has become a favorite
settling-down spot for same-sex couples raising children.

A study based on the most recent U.S. Census data found that gay couples
here and in two other Texas cities — San Antonio and Fort
Worth-Arlington — are more likely to have children than almost any other
place in the country.

According to the study published in The Gay and Lesbian Atlas,
considered the most comprehensive demographic look at where same-sex
couples are distributed across the nation, the three Texas metropolitan
areas rank nationally in the top five cities with the highest percentage
of gay couples raising children. San Antonio is first, Houston is
fourth, and Fort Worth-Arlington is fifth.

The numbers include children who are being raised by a biological parent
living with a same-sex partner and those adopted by gay couples.

Nationally, an estimated 1 in 4 same-sex-couple households reports
having children younger than 18 living in the home, according to Gary J.
Gates, a researcher who co-authored the Atlas.

Cultural norms

"In general, same-sex couples and their kids live where other people
have kids," Gates said.

Because of cultural norms, minority same-sex couples are more likely to
have children than their white counterparts, which may partially explain
why gay couples in Texas — a state with a large Hispanic population —
are more likely to have children, Gates said.

Houston lawyer Mitchell Katine, who together with his partner is raising
two adopted children, sees a dichotomy in Texas between the conservative
political climate and what is happening socially.

"I have to realize that a lot of people don't understand how two men who
love each other" can also want children, said Katine, who defended two
gay Houston men whose case led to the U.S. Supreme Court decision
declaring the state's sodomy law unconstitutional.

"As the children get older and they start asking more questions, I'm
expecting that we'll have a few questions that mommy-and-daddy families
don't get," Katine said. "I don't think they're going to be difficult to
answer, but I do expect that my children are going to have a few extra
bumps in the road."

Two baby booms

Children with gay parents mostly fall into two groups: those with
parents in previous heterosexual relationships and those with parents
who formed families either through reproduction technologies, such as
artificial insemination, or through adoption.

In recent decades there have been two baby booms among gays — or "gayby
booms" — said Beth Teper, executive director of the San Francisco-based
COLAGE, Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere. The first happened in
the 1980s when lesbians began using those reproduction techno- logies.
The second boom came in the 1990s when more gay men began adopting
children.

Judges' willingness to approve adoptions by gay couples varies across
Texas, and many gay couples don't risk going through Harris County's
conservative courts. Katine adopted his children through a San Antonio
judge, as did Joe and Stephen Milano, partners of 15 years who are
raising two adopted children, Ruben, 5, and Alex, 3.

What bothers Stephen Milano the most about the gay-adoption debate is
the "idea that gay people are somehow morally deficient and are,
therefore, incapable of raising children. Or gay people are not stable
and cannot, therefore, provide stable, loving homes that children need."

The families of gay people, many times, "lack the luxury to be as
complicated or as dysfunctional as other families," said Abigail Garner,
34, an advocate for children of gay parents and the author of Families
Like Mine. She also runs familieslikemine.com.

There's pressure to be perfect because the consequences — a parent might
face losing custody of a child — can be real, Garner said.

Even a decade ago, the children of gay parents may never have expected
their family to fit the "mainstream American family image," said Ramona
Faith Oswald, an associate professor of family studies at the University
of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Legislative battles in recent years have propelled same-sex issues into
the national consciousness, and "kids are listening and making their own
sense of it," Oswald said.

Chloe Tippet, 15, who is being raised by two lesbians, has overheard the
issue of gay marriage at Bellaire High School.

She said she once heard a female classmate question a boy's sexuality
because he said he supports same-sex marriage.

"I guess some people think that anybody who thinks that gays and
lesbians should have rights must be a gay or lesbian person, and it's
kind of silly," she said.

"Sometimes, people will ask me, they'll see Mom and Karen together and
they'll be like, 'Are your parents gay?' " Chloe said. She answers,
"Well, yeah, they are."

Chloe doesn't argue about it. All she asks is that they respect her
mother's choice. That usually ends the questions.

"I don't make them carry my flags for me," Michele DeChant, 49, said of
Chloe and Tristan, 18, her children from a previous marriage. "You don't
have to be the poster child for gay parents. They'll have their own
battles to fight."

No evidence of unfitness

To April Gonzalez, her father's partner of 11 years, Wes Karnes,has been
"just like a regular mother" while her own biological father, Mike
Gonzalez, has been a typical dad, she said.

"In other people's bigoted minds, having gay parents — I'm not a normal
person. I can't be raised as a normal child. There's going to be
something mentally wrong with me, or they're going to turn me gay," said
April, 17, a University of Houston freshman. "I'm just the same as
everybody else."

The American Psychological Association takes the position that there is
no empirical evidence that gay adults are unfit parents on the basis of
their sexual orientation.

A review of research suggests that the development, adjustment and
well-being of children with lesbian and gay parents are not markedly
different from those of children with heterosexual parents, according to
the association.

Taunted about parents

When April was younger and the family lived in the Port Arthur area, her
two dads kept quiet about their relationship.

There were moments living in small-town East Texas when April didn't
want Wes coming along when her father picked her up from a friend's
house. And in middle school, she was taunted by classmates about her
parents' sexuality.

The stress "didn't come from us being gay and living our lives as a
family. The stress came from other people telling her she has a faggot
for a father," Mike Gonzalez said.

Living in Houston in recent years has been great, he said. Mike has been
active in a gay softball league, and the family became active in the
Houston Gay and Lesbian Parents group.

April, who graduated from high school a year early in May, said that in
retrospect, having two fathers has "made me a stronger and more mature
person."

cynthia-@chron.com

===============
COLAGE EVENTS:
===============

5. COLAGE at the NCFR Conference in Minneapolis

COLAGE Board Member, Kate Kuvalanka will be presenting the session "In
Our Own Voices: Youth with LGBT Parents Speak About Family Policy" at
the upcoming NCFR Conference. She will be joined by local youth and
adults with LGBT parents.

Thursday, November 9th, 4:00-5:30pm
2006 National Council on Family Relations (NCFR) Annual Conference Hyatt
Regency Minneapolis Hotel in downtown Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN
Hotel Phone: (612) 370-1234

**************

6. COLAGE at Creating Change in Kansas City

COLAGE Executive Director, Beth Teper will be attending the National Gay
and Lesbian Task Force’s upcoming Creating Change Conference November
9-13th in Kansas City, MO. She will be presenting and co-sponsoring
several workshops and caucuses focused on LGBT families. To see a full
schedule of events including the COLAGE sessions, visit
http://www.creatingchange.org/.

If you are a youth or adult with LGBT parents who is planning to attend
Creating Change, please let us know by emailing Meredith Fenton, COLAGE
Program Director at mere-@colage.org.

=========================
Action Alerts and News
=========================

7. ACTION ALERT: Phone Home

COLAGE is pleased to support the Phone Home Campaign of the National Gay
and Lesbian Task Force. As election day nears, please take some time to
help secure rights for LGBT families by phoning home. To get started
visit http://www.phonehome2006.org/

Home is where you grew up, or went to college, or where you started your
first job. Home is where you have family and friends — no matter how
long you've been away.

Right-wing forces have put anti-LGBT initiatives on the November 7
ballot in eight states. Most seek to enshrine discrimination in a
state's constitution by outlawing not only same-sex marriage, but any
form of legal protections for our families.

Many people back home don't know about these ugly initiatives or how
harmful they are.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people back home need you
to write or call the people you know and ask them to vote against
discrimination on November 7. They also need your moral and financial
support.

Visit http://www.phonehome2006.org/ to find out more about the
initiatives in each state, send e-mails to people you know in the
targeted states, donate to the state campaigns, download talking points
and suggested text for letters, and spread the word about Phone Home
2006!

Discrimination is wrong and we cannot allow it to be written into any
more state constitutions. Hate is not what home is about...

*************

8. ACTION ALERT: Help Defeat the Civil Unions and marriage Ban in
Wisconsin

Fair Wisconsin is gearing up for the final 15 days of our campaign.

Recent polling shows we have closed the gap and now need to unleash a
massive GOTV operation to get the final percentage points.

Since we started working to defeat the civil unions and marriage ban in
January 2004, we have consistently set the bar high and met it every
step of the way.

Everyone said there was no way we could put together the financial
resources necessary to communicate with voters, but since January we
have raised $4.8 million from 10,503 individual donors. Over 90% of
these live in Wisconsin.

We have the largest field operation in the state of Wisconsin this
election year, with 54 paid staff and 10 regional offices. For the past
three months, an average of 500-700 volunteers have been knocking on the
doors of persuadable voters every single week.

We have built a coalition that is unprecedented for any campaign in
Wisconsin, let alone for an LGBT issue. Faith, business, and labor
leaders stand with us, shoulder to shoulder.

Now we are about to embark on a final push that will take everything
we've got. We will execute a get-out-the-vote operation that will
deliver us the final percentage points necessary to cross the line with
a victory on November 7th.

We need thousands of volunteers for GOTV shifts in the final four days
(especially in Madison and Milwaukee).

In addition to long-time Fair Wisconsin staff, our team now includes
Kris Pratt, who helped get Tammy Baldwin elected in 1998, and Dave Noble
from The Task Force. Kris is running Madison GOTV and Dave is running
Milwaukee GOTV.

Please contact me if you are interested in joining us in the final days
to get some first-hand experience on a ballot measure campaign:
josh.f-@fairwisconsin.com or 608-444-7428.

Thank you for subscribing to COLAGE NetNews!

COLAGE thrives on the involvement and support of all its members and
funders. We acknowledge the generous support of the Gill Foundation,
Haas Jr Fund, Open Society Institute, San Francisco Foundation, San
Francisco Department of Children, Youth, and Families, American and all
our members and donors.

COLAGE engages, connects, and supports people to make the world a better
place for children of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender parents.
Ensure COLAGE's future with your membership
contribution today. Join COLAGE at: http://www.colage.org/join.html