Welcome Guest!
 BA COLAGE NetNws
11th Annual Bowl-A-Thon  emb-@colage.org
 Nov 17, 2006 16:38 PST

                  COLAGE presents:
            the 11th Annual Bowl-A-Thon!
              Sunday December 3, 2006
                      1-4pm
             Yerba Buena Bowling Center

    Join COLAGEers, our friends and supporters for bowling, food,
prizes, fundraising and lots of fun! The 2006 Bowl-A-Thon is one of the
best ways YOU can help COLAGE engage, connect, and empower people to
make the world a better place for children of LGBT familes!

To become a Bowl-A-Thon fundraiser, collect pledges from friends and
family of $5, $10, $25 $50 or even $100! We ask that Bowl-A-Thon
participants aim to raise at least $50, but you can always participate
by making a donation at the door! To learn how to collect pledges online
visit:

http://colage.kintera.org/bowl

Yerba Buena Bowling Center is located at:
750 Folsom St. btwn 3rd and 4th
visit www.skatebowl.com for more directions