Welcome Guest!
 BA COLAGE NetNws
Clean Out Your Closets! Support COLAGE by donating to Community Thrift  Beth Teper
 Dec 21, 2006 12:06 PST

Dear Bay Area COLAGE Supporters:

As the end of the year approaches and you find yourself needing to make
room for the new jackets, socks, sweaters, and other holiday gifts,
consider donating your used clothing and furniture items to Community
Thrift in COLAGE's name.

Community Thrift is a non-profit thrift store located at 623 Valencia
St. in San Francisco in the Mission District. When you bring your items
to donate, mention COLAGE and our assigned donation number -- #93. Each
quarter, a portion of the sales from donated items comes back to COLAGE.
In past years, donations to Community Thrift have provided COLAGE with
thousands of dollars we can use to grow our many local and national
programs.

If you have any questions about how to support COLAGE by donating used
items to Community Thrift call COLAGE at 415-861-5437, or Community
Thrift at 415-861-4910.

Thanks for your support. On behalf of COLAGE, happy holidays and best
wishes for 2007!

Sincerely,

Jesse Carr
COLAGE Membership Coordinator

and all the COLAGE staff -- Beth Teper, Meredith Fenton, and Ember Cook