Welcome Guest!
 CAMP COOK
RE: stock your camper  Vicky Lemon
 Jun 24, 2002 15:06 PDT
New to this list...so far pretty funny! We are taking a trip to the
Oregon Coast in August. We will be camping in state camp grounds in our
camper. Any suggestions on what to cook along the way? Oh, there will
be 4 adults...no kids...thank the lord! Vicky

J Ehrlich wrote:
 At 06:17 PM 4/27/2002 +0000, Isabeau Esby wrote:
I bought a camper this summer and I stocked my camper with modular
mates, it saved soooo much space!

What a pathetic little spammer you are, Isabeau.

Please take your crappy, overpriced, plastic junk and shove them where
the
sun don't shine.

That will save soooo much space as well.

Vicky

SKYROCKET YOUR EMPLOYEES' MORALE AND PRIDE!
Learn the Magic of Incentive, Recognition, Service Awards:
http://www.geocities.com/gwmint