Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
RECIPE: Bubble Pizza  Eileen Smith
 Apr 13, 1999 19:16 PDT

My son, Brian, 8, woke me up yesterday morning and informed me that he was
ready to accommodate my suggestion two years ago and learn to cook....
immediately. He sat down at the computer, did a search for "kid" and "cook"
and found this recipe at http://www.dnc.net/users/king/recipe/bubpzza.htm .
It was easy, quick to make (other than the over time), and went over well
with both him and his two friends for lunch today as leftovers. It even
went over well with my husband! The only person who *didn't* like (or even
try) it was my stepdaughter.

Hope you enjoy it too!

Eileen Smith
Eil-@Service4u.net
aolim EileenC513 / icq 25628263
I'm Cookin' the American Way!
Ask me for a free catalog and information on how to receive a *minimum* of
$50 in free merchandise!

*****

BUBBLE PIZZA

2 tubes of buttermilk biscuits
1 - 16 oz. can pizza sauce (the closest I could find was 15-1/4 oz. and it
turned out fine)
1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained (I think I will use a combination of
ground beef and spicier sausage next time for a little more umph)
2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated

Quarter the biscuits and mix with ground beef and pizza sauce. Place in a 9
x 13 pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. Remove from the oven and
top with the cheeses. Bake an additional 10 minutes and then let stand for
10 minutes before serving.

Originally from the kitchen of Debbie King.