Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Suggestion  Sexeg-@aol.com
 Jan 26, 2000 05:45 PST
My kids won't eat anything with onions in it and there are so many dishes
that just 'cry' for onions that they aren't the same without them. I've come
up with 2 alternatives as my son can find an onion bit no matter how small!
I found both onion and garlic 'juice' in the spice section of my supermarket
and use these when I can afford to, as they are a little expensive. But as a
2nd alternative, and when the recipe can accommadate, I tie fairly large
pieces of onion in a spice bag made from cheese cloth. I gently squeeze some
of the onion juice from the bag before removing it and serving.

Pam