Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Hi  Monica Martin
 Jul 22, 2000 16:32 PDT
Hi,

I'm Monica and I'm new to the list. My 11 yr old son has become Mr.
Picky. He won't eat anything but spegettii and sloppy joes. So you can
imagine my "anger" when he came home from a friends house bragging on
Ms. Cook's (her real name!) dish. I don't know what you call it, but I
made it today and everyone loved it (even my husband who doesn't eat
dinner). Thought you all might want to try it. I'm going to call it
Sausage Cheese Potatoes.

Ingredients:

Italian sausage - scramble fried and drained
3 cups of shreeded chedder cheese
6 servings of prepared instant creamed potatoes

Put prepared creamed potatoes in casserole dish. Put half of cheese on
top. Sprinkle cooked and drained italian sausage on top. Cover with
remaining cheese and bake in 300 oven for about 15 minutes (until cheese
is well melted).

I think what sold my son on it was it has the same kind of meat on it as
his favorite pizza! Whatever works.