Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
(no subject)  Lynn Kirkland
 Mar 29, 2001 11:02 PST

Hi! I am new to this list and thought that I would introduce myself! I
am a stay at home mom with 4 children (one, my 7 year old son was taken
to Heaven recently) I have 3 daughters at home: Ashlynn Rose: age
14months, Amber age 3 and Katherine age 7! Ashlynn and Katherine will
try ANYTHING! Amber on the other hand is a different story! She only
wants JUNK and eventhough we do not have sweets in the house, she whines
and screams that she does not like something that we have cooked for
dinner. She drinks CONSTANTLY, we have thought about having her tested
for juvinile diabetes..... ? I and my husband have tried everything and
it does not work! ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!
Angel Hugs