Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
BringingMomsHome©  Henriette Bruton
 Apr 25, 2001 21:36 PDT
Subject: BringingMomsHome©

Most Mums understand the frenetic pace of life…juggling between the home
demands and working full time! Perhaps you have wondered, "Is the
sacrifice worth the salary I am being paid?" Or perhaps, "How can I
increase my earnings to afford those little extras?"

BringingMomsHome© is a business dedicated to helping Mums work from
home. It is geared to allow flexible input hours to accommodate the
needs of your family. Income can be created at your own pace. With
on-line support structures that are specifically designed to help you,
much of your time will be freed up to do more of those things you would
love to do.

If you are prepared to work 2 hours per day, 5 days per week then
contact me at diam-@zwallet.com and place "Bring Me Home" in the
subject line.

The InterNet economy is pounding at your door. Use it to your advantage.