Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Re: new to this list  Brigid Rubin
 Aug 02, 2001 08:34 PDT
Hi Sara,
Regarding your picky eater...I know the kids go through phases of likes and
dislikes. My philosophy is that I don't get too hung up on my 2 boys not
eating 3 meals a day everyday. The choices your daughter WILL make are not
that bad so so what if she eats alot of them? Just be careful on the amount
of hotdogs she eats. Not that I am an expert but too many of them in my
house gets me nervous! Try some basic foods like peanutbutter and jelly cut
into fun shapes. Or, if you can, try mac and cheese and through some other
protein or vegitable in that. I also suppliment my kids diets with high
quality stuff so that keeps alot of the worries minimal for me also. Would
you like to know what I use for that?

Have a great day!
Brigid
PS My e/m address is not : Cookin4p-@topica.com so I am not sure how
you got to me but that's fine.

----- Original Message -----
From: "sara durand" <louis-@alltel.net>
To: <Cookin4P-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:17 AM
Subject: new to this list

Audible.comŽ - the Web's largest source of downloadable
audiobooks and more! Choose from over 20,000 audio programs.
FREE MP3 Player when you become an AudibleListener(TM).
http://click.topica.com/caaacHaaaP805bVuMIOa/Audible

hi my name is sara im 26 and i have a 2 almost 3 year old very picky
daughter. im sure you know the kind she tells you what you want them
refuses to eat it. them again im not so sure if that more stuborn then
picky..lol. anyway she only eats 5 types of foods right now cheese, trix
yogurt, hotdogs, fruit snacks, and sometimes scrabbled eggs. anything i
have to fight with her about wich i feel very guilty about but i have
that awful feeling that if she skips a meal shell get sick. i know thats
redicalous...but im hoping its normal :) but im here right now hoping to
get tips and some recipes not knowing realy any myself at the time, but
if i do find somthing that works ill be sure th share.
ttfn, sara

Join Christian Network or visit http://www.cnetwork.co.uk
http://www.topica.com/lists/cnetwork/
News, Devotions and much more