Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Fw: new to this list  Brigid Rubin
 Aug 02, 2001 08:35 PDT
Hi,
This message was originally sent to me so I am resending it to you in hopes
it finds you.
Brigid
http://www.legacyusa.com/brubin
----- Original Message -----
From: "sara durand" <louis-@alltel.net>
To: <Cookin4P-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:17 AM
Subject: new to this list

Audible.comŽ - the Web's largest source of downloadable
audiobooks and more! Choose from over 20,000 audio programs.
FREE MP3 Player when you become an AudibleListener(TM).
http://click.topica.com/caaacHaaaP805bVuMIOa/Audible

hi my name is sara im 26 and i have a 2 almost 3 year old very picky
daughter. im sure you know the kind she tells you what you want them
refuses to eat it. them again im not so sure if that more stuborn then
picky..lol. anyway she only eats 5 types of foods right now cheese, trix
yogurt, hotdogs, fruit snacks, and sometimes scrabbled eggs. anything i
have to fight with her about wich i feel very guilty about but i have
that awful feeling that if she skips a meal shell get sick. i know thats
redicalous...but im hoping its normal :) but im here right now hoping to
get tips and some recipes not knowing realy any myself at the time, but
if i do find somthing that works ill be sure th share.
ttfn, sara

Join Christian Network or visit http://www.cnetwork.co.uk
http://www.topica.com/lists/cnetwork/
News, Devotions and much more