Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Re: new to this list  Bridget Cummings
 Aug 02, 2001 09:16 PDT
I am new to the list and i too have apicky eater.She is 4 1/2 and will not
eat anything that has hamburger meat in it.She will eat peanut butter and
jelly sandwiches.she will eat veg. and fruits.I worry about when she starts
day care in a few weeks that she will not eat.I keep hoping this is a phase
she is going through and will out grow it.Bridget

 From: Brigid Rubin <myleg-@home.com>
To: Cookin4P-@topica.com
Subject: Re: new to this list
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:41:42 -0400

FREE CELL PHONE HEADSET. New York is the first to ban drivers
from using cell phones without headsets. Forty states are
following the ban! Get a FREE Cell Phone Headset. Click Here
http://click.topica.com/caaacLEaaP805bUVfeJa/BTEdirect

Hi Sara,
Regarding your picky eater...I know the kids go through phases of likes
and
dislikes. My philosophy is that I don't get too hung up on my 2 boys not
eating 3 meals a day everyday. The choices your daughter WILL make are not
that bad so so what if she eats alot of them? Just be careful on the amount
of hotdogs she eats. Not that I am an expert but too many of them in my
house gets me nervous! Try some basic foods like peanutbutter and jelly cut
into fun shapes. Or, if you can, try mac and cheese and through some other
protein or vegitable in that. I also suppliment my kids diets with high
quality stuff so that keeps alot of the worries minimal for me also. Would
you like to know what I use for that?

Have a great day!
Brigid
PS My e/m address is not : Cookin4p-@topica.com so I am not sure how