Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Re:  Brigid Rubin
 Sep 20, 2001 20:13 PDT
Hi Sandra,

A favorite at my house is mashed potatoes so I throw what else I want right
in it and it "usually" gets eaten up. For instance, some chopped up chicken
and/or a veg like peas or corn. I serve it in a bowl as a one thing meal.The
kids seem to think that is more enjoyable than on a plate! Hope that makes
sense! I try to not get too overstressed at meal time. If my older one wants
eggs for dinner so be it every couple of weeks. It's protein and you can add
cheese. I also believe that because my family takes suppliments it eases my
stress or my worry factor. Because bottom line is that kids can just be
TOUGH! :-) Good Luck!

Yours to count on,
Brigid Rubin
Immune Health Creates Security
http://www.legacyforlife.net/brubin

----- Original Message -----
From: "RIEDEL, SANDRINE A" <sar3-@mail.paccd.cc.ca.us>
To: <Cookin4P-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 9:51 PM

Join memolink.com and get FREE gift certificates to
Wal*Mart, Target, Best Buy, Olive Garden and more!
http://click.topica.com/caaac5RaaP805bVuMIOa/Memolink

My name is Sandra and my 5 year-old son eats small portion and wants
to eat what he wants ! I need heathy recipes.

Do you want to show support for America?
Then show support for American companies.
Buy at least one share of stock to help the economy.
Profits go to Red Cross.
http://click.topica.com/caaadoyaaP805bVuMIOf/oneshare