Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
picky boyfriend!! and new cook site.  Choo
 Feb 21, 2002 17:10 PST
Firstly, thank you so much for creating this newsletter, I hope it will
prove to be a good source of recipes etc. I don't have kids but I've
got a picky boyfriend!!

The second thing is to ask everyone to check out my new cooking forum,
it can be found at http://www.DiscussCooking.com

My site is quiet new, so I could really do with some help. Please pop by
and post something or at least take a look around.

Choo
xx