Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Anyone there? And picky 12 year old...  Teresa Jones
 Jun 19, 2002 02:35 PDT
Hi,

Is anyone still posting in this group? I have a picky eater who is 12
years old and has been a picky eater since first starting to eat
solids!! Had to use apple sauce in her vegies to get her to eat them...
   Unfortunately this is in the family somewhat. My brother was the
same and my husband was too! Small world, eh? Thankfully my brother,
and my husband, have mainly outgrown this tendency, and I hope my
daughter will, too! My other 3 children aren't nearly so picky!!