Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
FW: Free Coloring Book CD-ROM  Marcy Pruitt
 Jan 06, 2003 18:58 PST
Hey everyone. I saw this on one of my other lists I am subscribed to and
thought I'd forward it to all of you because I got my CD in the other
day and think it's wonderful! Anyways, you can get yours at
http://www.freekidscd.com. It's free but you still have to pay for
shipping ($5) but it's way worth it.

Marcy

 I am posting this message to let you know about our Free Kids CD-ROM.

This is the greatest Children's Activities Resource available anywhere!
Imagine being able to share time with your children doing something
that's
fun, educational, and helps develop their artistic abilities and
coordination skills. You and your child will spend hours choosing from
over 4,500 coloring and activity pages. Once you decide what you want to
do, you just click and print! Great for rainy days, car trips, or simply
when you need that ten minutes free to prepare dinner. There's truly
something for every parent and child!

Best of all, it's FREE!

http://www.freekidscd.com

Thank you,