Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
new to group  Connie
 Feb 15, 2003 19:36 PST
Hi, My name is Connie and I am a parent of 2 very picky eaters. My
children are 4 and 2. It seems the only thing I can get them to eat is
fruit cocktail or rotini noodles. I am hoping this group can assist me
with suggestions and/or recipes. It seems like it gets worse and worse
every night. I am hoping that this group can help reduce the dinner
time headache that I get everynite. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks Connie