Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
picky eater  YOLANDA RIVERA
 Sep 17, 2003 18:29 PDT

I am new to this list. I was very excited to find this dicussion board
and very disappointed that there is no activity on it.
I would like some suggestions on what to pack for my 6 year old for
lunch. He is now in the 1st grade and he so picky I do not know what to
give him. Of course he loves to eat junk food, but I do not want to send
that sort of foods in his lunch box.

Please help!! I am open to any suggestions.
DAK1703