Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
RE: picky eater  rch10
 Sep 18, 2003 02:41 PDT

Hi, I would be very interested in the same. My 4 year old started school last
week and so far has not been happy with what I have sent for his lunch. I
have sent sandwiches, yoghurt, fruit, fruit bars, cheese biscuits - none of
which have been good enough. I am running out of ideas...

Rachx

===== Original Message From YOLANDA RIVERA <yric-@yahoo.com> =====
 I am new to this list. I was very excited to find this dicussion board
and very disappointed that there is no activity on it.
I would like some suggestions on what to pack for my 6 year old for
lunch. He is now in the 1st grade and he so picky I do not know what to
give him. Of course he loves to eat junk food, but I do not want to send
that sort of foods in his lunch box.

Please help!! I am open to any suggestions.
DAK1703

Rachel Hampton-Saint
Programme Administrator MSc Interprofessional Health and Social Care
Programme Administrator MSc European Social Work
Programme Administrator KAPT Programme

Tel:01227 826518