Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Re: picky eater  Lovette Yewchan
 Sep 18, 2003 16:17 PDT

Does he like thos yogurt tubes?
My daughter is picky but likes them and although she is not in school
yet I would thik it would be a good option. A mother recently told me
that she freezes them and gives them in lunches so that when it is lunch
time it is cold but not frozen.
Granola bars? cheese and crackers? jam sandwiches? I guess it depends
what types of things he likes. I know my rut is I cannot be creative
enough.
Lovette
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, YOLANDA RIVERA wrote:

I am new to this list. I was very excited to find this dicussion board
and very disappointed that there is no activity on it.
I would like some suggestions on what to pack for my 6 year old for
lunch. He is now in the 1st grade and he so picky I do not know what to
give him. Of course he loves to eat junk food, but I do not want to send
that sort of foods in his lunch box.

Please help!! I am open to any suggestions.
DAK1703