Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
RE: very picky  Ryan Ramsey
 Apr 15, 2005 19:31 PDT
Thanks for the support. I know I was picky too. I guess I mainly wouldl ike him to just try new stuff. But for the most part, he is a boy with no mouth when it comes to trying new foods. And yeah, he does eat pretty healthy stuff and he does like the go-gurts (yogurt in a tube), so I guess I am basically tired of making the same things every day.
Hugs back,
Ryan