Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
RE: to Heidi Kent  Lisa Nutbrown
 May 30, 2006 08:02 PDT

Thank you Joan. You took the words out of my mouth, particularly your
comment to mcbecca. I was taken aback by her rudeness also.

Take care,

L.

 From: Joan Adolphson <jado-@mail.donaldson.com>
To: Cookin4P-@topica.com
Subject: to Heidi Kent
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:17:07 -0500

Heidi,

It's not you. Someone subscribed to this list as jkni-@0gravity0.com
has the invalid email. Every time anyone sends an email to this group,
this person's email is bad and an automatic reply is sent back to the
sender. In this case the sender is the group address, so everyone on the
group sees the invalid email message. When you get the email notice who
it is sent from. That is where the message is coming from - not from
your email.

To mcbec-@aol.com, just because you can't be seen doesn't mean you
can't be polite.

Joan